- Good worship during AM service.
- 50 in attendance with many “regulars” MIA.
- Sermon series It’s time to . . .” Title: Glorify God by Giving. Text: 2 Corinthians 9. God is glorified when: Giving demonstrates righteousness, Giving demonstrate equality while caring for others, Giving sets an example. Why? When the church does not use God’s resources properly and never gives to those in need, God’s Image is at stake.
- Sunday school was full of younger people. 47 in attendance.
- PM service; Wesleyan Men and Wesleyan Women met.
- Wesleyan Men want to be on mission to serve the community and made real plans to do so. This is what Jesus desires His church to do. Take care of those in need so that He is glorified and those who receive His care through us are built up in faith.
- It was important Sunday to know that when we give in response to what is laid upon our hearts that God is likely answering prayer for the person needs it. As a matter fact, it may simply be a need being for the person who does not even know that he or she has a need. God knows what we have need of before we even ask for it.
- Our nursery was full again Sunday morning. Praise the Lord! We rapidly becoming shorthanded for nursery attendants and Sunday school teachers.